Highlight: Today was a study in multitasking and many highs and lows in emotions. The ongoing items included:
- A full workday and a long commute;
- Multiple phone calls and emails related to our Class-C RV quest;
- Shopping and other preparations for the Annual Serendipity Farmhouse Tea Party;
- Checking the health of Mr. Stripey and our other tomato plants;
- Attending a wake for a very dear friend.
Obviously, the final item was the most important. It dominated our day with thoughts about the meaning of life and what comes to those who have lived it in God’s grace. This particular friend had given us great support and encouragement during some very difficult times. We will continue as friends in a common bond Christian love.
Weather: The day was cool, dry and a bit breezy. (Detailed Summary – click here.)
Plantings: Mr. Stripey and his garden friends appear to a bit happier now that the drier weather has arrived.
Harvest: Nothing to report.