Without a doubt, the high point of the Serendipity Farmhouse social calendar is the Annual Tea Party. This event is highly exclusive – only daughters, granddaughters, and most favored friends are invited. Strict traditional tea party social decorum is the order of the day. Southern ladies, one and all, prepare for this event with the utmost care and high anticipation.
Some of other “new” traditions include:
- Spring birthday bash for five family members
- Granny’s great and magnificent birthday brawl
- Autumn harvest and apple picking party
- Wood hauling and stacking pizza feast
- The highly competitive cornhole tournament – cheating & screeching are permitted