Sometime very soon, we intend to test a new theme. Hopefully, it will be more crisp, informative, and user friendly. We want to make it easier for you to find information of interest and navigate from page-to-page rapidly. We will do our best to avoid any disruptions or glitches during the transition and we look to you to provide constructive criticism and helpful comments to improve this site.
Meanwhile, a lot has been happening here at SFH and we have a backlog of news, pictures, and commentary. Here is some of what you can expect to see in the coming weeks:
- Bluebirds make SFH their home,
- Making goat milk cheese,
- Clearing the south 40,
- The vegetable garden is ready for planting,
- First harvest of asparagus,
- The herb garden has color as well as flavor, and
- At least two blog reviews.